A First Class Voice
Hi, I'm Steph - a British voice over artist with a deep, assured and authoritative voice.
My voice has been used by major brands for
promotional and training videos, eLearning & IVR.
I'm an actress with a wealth of characters and accents and experience in audiobooks, audio dramas,
video games and ADR.
I have a home studio with professional broadcast quality. So have a listen and get in touch.
The Home Studio
Mic: Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone
Interface: Rode AI-1
Equipment: SMR Rycote Lyre Shock Mount, All Metal Pop Filter, AKG K72 Closed Back Studio Headphones
Room: Acoustically treated room with foam panelling
Client Access: Source Connect Now, Zoom, Skype
Internet Speed: Download 54 Mbps | Upload 18 Mbps
So what now?
1. Send an email to me or my agent explaining your project. Include as much information as possible such as budget, deadline, script sample and intended usage (ie: where the recording would be used and for how long).
2. I will email back a quote and a free recorded sample of the script.
3. If you are happy with the demo and price, I will send over a contract and we can book in a recording session from my home studio.
4. During the session, I recommend you dial-in via Skype or Source Connect to provide some direction and make sure you're happy with the outcome but if you prefer, I can self-direct and you can just relax and wait for the files to arrive.
5. Once the session is complete, I will edit the recording and send it across as an mp3 or WAV file, along with my invoice, and you can go on to the next chapter of your story!